people2people Brisbane have partnered with a global manufacturing organization who are industry leaders based on their ability to deliver safe and innovative products and technology-based solutions that exceed client’s expectations.
Working in a small local team you will be responsible for coordinating all procurement functions for the business unit – working with vendors in relation to requirements, raising purchase orders, preparing report and communicating updates to both internal and external stakeholders. A key part of this role will be to assist with improving lead times to ensure production DIFOT is achieved and costs are reduced where possible.
- Demonstrated experience in procurement / purchasing and expediting
- Computer literate (SAP & Excel Advanced)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills – ability to build rapport quickly
- High attention to detail with strong time management & organizational skills
- Global organization
- Supportive team environment
- Established vendor relationships
- Strong compliance, process, and procedures in place
If you have the skills and experience to hit the ground running, are available immediately and are looking for a role that will see you into the new year – APPLY today.