With a focus on improving the lives of Australians, this rapidly growing health tech organisation specialises in referring and providing support staff to people within the aged-care and disability community. An opportunity exists for a Client Services Coordinator to join the team in a newly created role.
With a focus on retention and growth, you will be responsible for the strategic and day to day operation of on-boarding new clients:
- Greeting new client and ensuring they are welcomed warmly
- Answering any general questions
- Ensuring their finance is set up
- Being the first point of call for any escalations
- Inputting admin/ data
- Customer service experience within a corporate environment
- Experience within the NDIS or disability sector is a must
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of details
Apply today and Aiden Boast at people2people will be in touch.