Highly regarded Adelaide CBD law firm specialising in Personal Injury.
The first point of contact to provide a friendly and professional meet and greet both via the telephone and face to face when clients are attending the firm. This is a permanent part-time position working monday to friday 1pm - 4pm.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Answer all incoming calls and transfer through to the appropriate staff member.
- Take accurate and detailed messages when staff members are unavailable.
- Daily mail collection and distribution
- Welcome all clients and guest in a professional and friendly manner.
- schedule meeting and prepare meeting rooms for meetings through out the day.
- Transcribe dictaphone recordings with a high level of attention to detail.
- filing and sorting documents
- Assist with ad-hoc general administration task
- Must have previous experience managing a busy Reception
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written
- Display excellent organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationship with a diverse range of people.
- highly motivated and willing to assist clients and staff.
Apply directly through the link online or contact Peta Seaman on 08 8317 4801 for a confidential conversation.