We are recruiting on behalf of a 50 strong boutique city law firm who specialise across corporate and commercial law, litigation and property. They are the trusted advisors to some of Australia's most sophisticated and successful companies, institutions and private groups.
Despite being boutique in size, this specialist practice is well known in the legal industry and are regularly involved in high-value complex matters and disputes.
Many of their lawyers and support staff grew their careers in top tier/ global law firms and later aspired to work in a more boutique environment that fosters collaboration.
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join this specialist commercial law firm due to the current Secretary leaving to study.
The Legal Secretary position will support Partners in their Corporate and Property teams and duties will include (but not be limited to):
- General typing, drafting and amending of documents
- Preparing and collating large contracts, agreements and documents
- Diary and travel arrangement for the Partners
- Opening and closing client records and matters
- Data entry and maintaining filing
- Monthly billing and expenses
- ASIC and Property searches
To succeed in this Legal Secretary position, you will have:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary within a reputable law firm, preferably within property or/ and corporate
- Strong IT skillset and experience in ASIC searches
- Strong communication, organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail and a proactive, outgoing attitude
This specialist commercial law firm is comprised of industry-leading lawyers with many years of experience in top tier law firms that have aspired to work in a more boutique environment.
Also, due to supporting Partners across Corporate and Property you will have diversity in your day and have a variety of duties and responsibilities attached.
$80,000 package is on offer.
If you have proven experience as a Legal Secretary within Property or/and Corporate and would like to expand on your experience within a prestigious boutique practice, please don't hesitate in submitting your resume for immediate consideration.
If you have any questions prior to making an application, please call Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.