What is in it for you?
- 6 month temporary procurement assistant position, with ASAP start
- Hourly rate between $22 - $25/ hourly (experience dependant)
- Based in East Tamaki, so you don't need to travel to far!
As the incoming procurement administrator you will be responsible for purchasing, logistics management and supplier management this includes:
- Preparing and following up on purchase orders
- Managing both importing and exporting shipment custom clearance
- Assisting with invoicing and accounts payable
- Assist and prepare internal and external audits
- Setting up and communicating with suppliers
You must have a qualification in purchasing, commerce or logistics OR have relevant work experience:
- Experience in purchasing or admin experience in customs clearance
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task and have high attention to detail
- Have a get up and go personality and just get stuck into the task!
- Preferably you will speak Spanish but this isn't a must!