We are recruiting on behalf of a reputable global law firm who have more than tripled in the last three years in Melbourne and have operated in Australia for over ten years.
Their core business spans across insurance matters and commercial disputes where they are recognised as leading advisers in all jurisdictions.
Chambers Asia Pacific have commented on them being a respected firm that is globally very well-known and very well-regarded.
An opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to support a Partner and several Lawyers in their successful and thriving Public Liability team.
Duties of this Legal Secretary will include (but are not limited to):
- Managing large volumes of information and correspondence
- Diary management, including scheduling meetings and recording deadlines
- Court filing, including electronically via RedCrest
- Liaising with clients and stakeholders on the telephone and in-person
- Managing calendars
- Monthly billing and general file management
- Arranging domestic and international travel
The successful candidate will possess a wealth of support experience as a Legal Secretary or Legal Assistant in a busy litigation team; ideally within defendant insurance.
Additional attributes include -
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proactive and confidence to work autonomously
The opportunity to work in a collegiate and supportive team and be part of their growing success.
We have very recently recruited another Legal Secretary into this team who has said that the training is excellent, the team are very welcoming and they have all the technology to work effectively and efficiently from home.
Salary is up to $80,000 package.
Please click on the appropriate link or if you have any questions please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433.