Reputable education facility within the western suburbs seeks a seasoned high level administrator to coordinate clinical placements. This role has an immediate start for a minimum 4-month duration.
The key responsibilities:
- Managing students' clinical placements and allocating rotation groups
- Preparing timetables and coordinating orientation schedules
- Maintaining compliance surrounding relevant licenses, policies, and checks.
- Engaging with multiple senior stakeholders'
- Adhoc administrative tasks
- Possibility of assignment extension depending on business needs
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start
- Convenient location in the western suburbs with parking available onsite
- Previous experience in a team assistant, executive assistant or personal assistant role.
- Previous administration experience working within a health setting is advantageous
- Highly organised and adaptable to change
- High level of attention to detail and strong levels of stakeholder engagement
- Immediately available with a car and license and full Australian working rights
If you have the relevant experience required and this role is of interest please APPLY NOW