Our client is a leading and award-winning organisation providing heat-pumps to your home and commercially. They are looking for their next Field technician to join the Wellington team.
So, what will your day look like in this role?
- Service, repair and commission both commercial and domestic air conditioning products
- Attend service calls and respond to customer complaints offering prompt solutions
- Prepare service reports identifying areas for product improvement
- Attend training and development courses when required
- Carry out duties and responsibilities in compliance with relevant health and safety regulations
- Competitive salary package including company car
- Annual birthday leave
- Work for a trusted brand and award-winning organisation
- Freedom of autonomy and work with a fantastic team
We are on the hunt for an expert on the tools with a reputation of providing an outstanding service to their clients. To be suitable for the role we require these ESSENTIAL qualifications and traits:
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Trade Certificate
- Customer focus
- Refrigerant Handling License
- Amazing communication skills
- Drivers Licence
- Professional presentation
- Excellent time management skills
If you know your way around the refrigeration/air-condition industry, we would love to hear from you! Apply NOW with your updated resume.