Due to continued growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Banking and Receivables Officer to join a leading ASIC licenced Margin Forex and Contracts for Difference provider based in Melbourne CBD. This role will primarily be responsible for the provision of financial and administrative services.
Your key responsibilities:
- Bank reconciliations - customer accounts, credit card payments and bank statements, payment gateways etc.
- Extract and reconcile data from the Trading System
- Daily allocation and receipting of payments
- Update records in Xero and the Trading System
- Investigations and dispute resolution
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Monitor account details for any irregularities
- Assist in general financial management and analysis
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated banking and reconciliations experience
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Excel (Vlookup, pivot tables, Macro, etc)
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Genuine interest in financial trade environment- previous experience is highly advantageous
- Proficiency in a second language will be an advantage, European languages are of preference
What's in it for you:
- Great exposure to a financial services market global leading brand
- Competitive renumeration and bonus potential
- Brand new modern office spaces
- Career development opportunities available
- Diverse and collaborative team
Please apply now for immediate consideration or call Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432 for a confidential discussion.