people2people have partnered with a global organisation who provide technology solutions to a wide array of industry sectors within Australia. As an organisation they design, manufacture, test and service their technologically advanced systems and products driving customer production and satisfaction.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor you will be in a role that will see you picking & packing orders while spending a large part of your day behind a computer - processing orders, receipting, generating quotations, sourcing parts, inventory control and customer service enquiries. Working in this small team - it is an all hands-on deck environment with everyone jumping in to get the job done on time and efficiently.
- Previous experience gained within a similar role -
- High level of computer literacy utilising an ERP system
- Strong communication skills (verbal / written)
- High attention to detail
- Forklift ticket would be advantageous
- Global organisation with a strong team environment & support structure
- Onsite parking and clean organised warehouse facility
- Potentially up to 6 months
- ASAP start