Join this leading Financial Institution working within their Contact Centre. The role is a 6-month temporary assignment, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to the members and maintain to build client relationships.
In order to be considered for this role you must have full Australian working rights with no visa restrictions.
- Respond to member queries via phone, email and live chat
- Identify and positively resolve member enquiries, focusing on first call resolution
- Maintain a high level of product and procedural knowledge to ensure accuracy of information to members
- Work collaboratively within the business to resolve customer queries with a solutions focused outcome
- Perform administrative tasks as and when required
- A people person who communicates well, especially over the phone
- Superior attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong digital skills are necessary
- Background in financial services is desirable but not essential
If you have customer service experience or from a banking / retail background and passionate about providing exceptional customer service support, please call Brooke McKay for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9780.