Established in 2004, our client is one of Australias fastest growing 'foodie' brands, doubling in size over the last three years.
As a result of this rapid growth, they are seeking an Office Manager to join their 'family' to help them continue on their growth path. With the head office located by the bay, you will be sure to enjoy the non-corporate environment that allows this company to thrive.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the business as usual activities conducted on a daily basis. You will be the Go-To person, the main point of contact for maintenance, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accepting, screening and resolving inbound calls through the main phone line
- Email management and correspondence with regards to complaints, enquiries and resumes
- Credit card and expense management including balancing with reports each EOM
- Organise and scheduling meeting appointments as well as helping to coordinate company events
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current. This includes managing & updating the company drive and dropbox for outside suppliers and stores to access as required
- Optional management of companies social media platforms
You will have proven experience in an Office Management or high-level administration position in a similar, fast-paced environment. You will be approachable, friendly and organised as the face of the organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Knowledge of accounting, data and admin management practices and procedures
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be a key member of a fast-growing company in a fantastic Port Melbourne location.
- Onsight parking with a fantastic working culture
- Attractive salary
- Friday night Pizza's
- Discounts on company products
For immediate consideration please APPLY NOW!
For any further questions, please contact Elizabeth Punshon on 03 9098 7423