This company is a division of a large national organisation and is a leading specialist provider in the financial services industry. Winning many awards for service excellence, innovation and technology.
This role is located on the city fringe of Adelaide CBD in a brand new office. You will be reporting directly to the Operations Manager and be a integrual part of the customer service operations. Leading and coaching a small team of Customer Service Officers and ensuring service delivery standards are met. This is an exciting role in a growing team and has the opportunity to grow quickly.
- Previous experience managing a team in a modern contact centre environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach, develop and inspire your team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to explain complex information
- Capability to forecast expected workloads and manage resource requirements.
- Strong people management skills and previous experience performance managing to productivity KPI's
- Proven ability to build working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Must be solutions focussed with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to forecast and manage expected workloads and manage resource requirements
What's in it for me
- Employee benefits include, salary packaging, staff discounted rates and excellent reward and recognition programs
- Team activities, sports, events and celebrations
- Health and wellness and much more
If this sounds like you please contact Peta at people2people for a confidential discussion on 08 8317 4801