This global organisation is a leading provider of software solutions, who provide management and self-service software solutions to their clients within Australia.
As the first point of contact, you will be required to quickly identify the needs of the customer and help them over the phone or via email.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered and responded to
- Provide customers over the phone technical support and troubleshooting
- Answer customer inquiries with a high standard of quality
- Undertake administration activities as required
- Identify and suggest process improvements
- Previous phone based customer support experience, prefer technical background
- Clear communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Strong skills within administration
- Ability and willingness to adapt to different situations
- Available to work full-time Monday to Friday 8:30am 4:30pm
- current police clearance or be willing to get one
What's in it for me?
- Full-time permanent position
- Small team environment
- Located in the heart of Port Adelaide
- On the job training provided
To apply, please click on the link or if you have any questions please contact Peta Seaman on 08 8317 4801