people2people have partnered with a highly recognisable national professional services organisation to recruit their newest member to their established HR team. Focused on developing their culture they believe in recognising and supporting their employees while driving a professional services delivery model.
True generalist HR role where you will be part of a tight-knit HR team supporting and working in the business to advise, consult and lead positive change through people. Working closely with Partners you will be driving and assisting with recruitment, performance management, policy/procedure development reporting and more.
- Tertiary qualification coupled with experience in a true generalist role - from within a professional services environment is essential
- Proven track record supporting Line Managers throughout the employee life-cycle
- Experience / exposure in supporting payroll & relevant queries
- Highly regarded organisation with global sites
- Strong supportive team environment
- Work with the Leadership team to develop employees and drive production
- Solutions focused role and organisation
- Key member of the HR team
If you are looking for a positive change where your input, skills and experience are valued - APPLY now to be considered. Or call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.