This organisation is one of the major players in their industry both locally and globally. They dominate their sector through their forward thinking innovations and the quality of their services. Their team members enjoy ongoing training, modern offices and the possibility to grow and develop their skillset.
They are now looking to add an experienced Business Analyst in their Central Coast office. It will commence as soon as possible and will be for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to be extended.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of one of their divisions, you will be tasked with various key responsibilities:
- Analyse the monthly P&L and provide commentaries and insights. You will support the GM in making informed decisions
- You will review and analyse processes to find process improvements or cost saving opportunities
- You will partner with various stakeholders and provide them with recommendations and financial insights
In order to be successful in this role, you will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Experience as a Business Analyst for a large multinational corporation
- Experience within the manufacturing industry essential
- Strong communication skills
- Ideally SAP experience
- Strong Excel and reporting skills
Please note that they cannot wait for 4 weeks of notice and the role is more suited for someone living around the Central Coast.
If you are interested and possess the right attributes, please apply NOW. For an additional discussion, you can contact Greg Nihotte on 8270 9758.