This firm are committed to making a positive difference to their clients and are seeking a like-minded individual who shares the same values. Having an excellent reputation in the legal industry this firm foster a welcoming and collaborative team environment. Furthermore, this firm have a big focus on professional development and offer ongoing training and mentorship for all employees.
This role will see you leading a team of Paralegals and Legal Secretaries, we well as conducting Paralegal duties yourself. Your main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and guiding the team
- Drafting applications and statements
- Managing appointments for clients
- Drafting initial correspondence
In order to be successful in this role, candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar Team Leader position or proven leadership skills
- Experience liaising and building rapport with clients and other external parties
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience with legal research
- The confidence to work autonomously but also within a team
- A friendly and personable disposition
- Ongoing training and mentor-ship
- Career progression
- Friendly and collaborative team environment
- Friday drinks and monthly themed events
- Up to $75K package!
- Plus yearly bonus
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.