The Administration Assistant will report to the Project Support Officer. This role will work closely with the Project Support Officer to support the team through administration and project support activities.
- Perform a range of administrative duties to support senior management, the team and broader branch including co-ordination of meetings, taking meeting minutes, diary maintenance and arrangement of training and travel.
- Provide word processing services using appropriate software packages to prepare documents such as briefing notes, presentation, correspondence, reports and procedure manuals ensuring documents meet relevant standards and are completed in specified timeframes
- Onboarding and off boarding staff members in accordance with the relevant procedures. Provide workshop coordination support, including organising logistics and preparing meeting materials
- Create, maintain and distribute files and documents in accordance with records management procedures, to enable efficient retrieval of information as required
- Raise purchase order requests for goods and services, process invoices for payment in accordance with procurement policies and procedures, and ensure timely delivery of services.
- Previous NSW Government experience is advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills
- Minute Taking & Diary Management Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Please click the APPLY button to send your resume through and a consultant will be in touch as soon as possible.