This leading education organisation is a proven leader in providing quality education for school-aged students from Kinder to Year 12, including HSC and International Baccalaureate. In a working environment that encourages positivity, personal growth and effective and efficient learning for children, this is a company that will provide growth opportunities to individuals who are looking for hands on experience in education or who have a passion for teaching. Due to growth, they are looking for an exceptional staff member to join their growing team.
This is a full-time position for a suitable candidate seeking a career in the after-school hours education industry.
- Provide general secretarial administrative support to operational staff members
- Answer any student and teacher enquiries via phone, email, in person
- Assist with coursework programs
- Meticulous in implementing workflow
- Maintain room facilities
- Customer invoice processing
- Required to work for an 8-hour shift of 12pm - 8pm Mon - Fri and occasionally on Saturdays.
This role does not rely solely on your administration abilities; we are looking for an applicant who has a passion for teaching and has had experience in the education sector or is a university graduate. What is key is:
- Your coachability
- Your unwavering commitment to customer service and your ability to build relationships
- As there is scope to develop into the educational space, ideally you will also have completed a bachelor's degree
- Your ability to navigate in-house systems and other technology.
- Your willingness to travel to the different locations within the business.
- All training provided
- Positive and fulfilling work environment
- Progression opportunities
If you've recently finished your degree or are about to finish your degree and are looking for a career and not just a job, this could be the role for you! We are interviewing ASAP so don't delay your application. Please contact Marissa Varudo on 02 8270 9735 for a confidential chat.