This highly reputable and multiple award winning national law firm are seeking the services of a Legal Assistant to join their high performing team. Supporting the likes of well known and respected partner you will receive second to none industry exposure.
This role is based within their Commercial Litigation team and will be supporting a Partner and senior team. This would be an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your career, take on new challenges and responsibilities. Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Monthly billing
- Liaising with clients and assisting with inquiries
- Drafting correspondence
- Dictaphone typing
- Administrative tasks
- File management
To be successful for an interview with this firm, you must have:
- At least 12 months experience working as a legal secretary/assistant in Commercial Litigation
- Strong attention to detail and excellent word processing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and assess the urgency of tasks
- Confidence, flexibility and ability to take a proactive approach to work
- A 'can do' attitude
If you are looking for a new opportunity to join a leading Law firm, then please apply online by clicking the link or for a confidential discussion, call James Moore on (02) 8270 9778 / 0439 473 575.