This well established national engineering company operates with an outstanding reputation and maintains a positive, supportive work environment.
This opportunity will see you ensuring payroll and accounts payable are executed with reliability and precision, whilst maintaining efficient quality control.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Bank, supplier statements and payroll related account reconciliations
- Receipts management processes
- Supporting Finance team when needed
- Assisting the Payroll Specialist with timesheet processing procedures
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Proven accounts receivable/payable experience
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Certificate or equivalent qualification
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word skills
- Proven experience working in a busy environment
- Capability to be flexible and work additional hours when required
- Experience using Pronto software is not essential but advantageous
What's in it for you?
- Friday team drinks and social club
- Flexible working hours
- Working for a highly regarded organisation
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Tanya Dryka at people2people on 6160 6206.