An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Compliance Officer to join a leading ASIC licenced Margin Forex and Contracts for Difference provider based in Melbourne CBD. This role will primarily involve managing the implementation and maintenance of a regulatory compliance program, supporting employees with HR practices while gaining exposure to global regulations in a growing company.
The key responsibilities:
- Act as a point of contact for employees with advice in accordance with the Group's employment policies and practices.
- Monitor and supervise group representatives - including reviewing telephone calls/ live chat logs and provide feedback where possible
- Create and maintain various registers, including regulatory obligations, and breaches and incidents.
- Manage a broad range of business/people matters including strategic HR planning, conducting training, performance management, employee relations, recruitment, and change management.
- Assist in the ongoing processes to maintain relevant licenses in multiple jurisdictions, including AFS licence.
What's in it for you?
- This organisation is a leader in it's field and operates globally.
- Competitive renumeration and bonus potential.
- Brand new modern office spaces.
- Exposure to HR practices and functions.
- Career development opportunities available.
- You have worked within the financial services industry within a compliance-based role.
- Mandarin speaking is advantageous however non-essential.
- You have strong people skills and love to develop, maintain and foster strong relationships with your key stakeholders.
- You will be a forward planner, with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.