Work with a multi-billion revenue electrical organisation selling to millions of customers across the globe in power components in aerospace, filtration, hydraulics, vehicles and more. This company is located just outside the CBD, situated next to a train station and bus stops.
Reporting to the customer service manager you will;
- Taking incoming calls being the first point of contact with wholesalers & distributors
- Quoting on products to customers
- Processing orders and providing exceptional service with follow up calls
- Answering inquiries via email providing information in regards to the products offered
- A strong background in corporate customer service or a call centre environment
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Exceptional customer service skills with the ability to overcome objections and queries
- Strong time management skills. SAP or Oracle experience would be beneficial but not essential
Apply today and Aiden Boast will be in touch.