people2people have partnered with a strong community-based organisation in QLD who provide vital health and ancillary services to a large number of clients within the area to source a new HR generalist for their team. Focused on community service delivery and drive this through their valuable teams - focusing on development, growth and outcomes.
As a valued team member in the HR department - you will be working with and supporting line managers with the end to end employee life-cycle in a community focused organisation. Responsible for recruitment, on-boarding, contract generation, ER / IR support and advice, training & development, workforce design and planning, policy review and development and reporting.
- Tertiary qualification (HR / ER) coupled with experience in a similar generalist HR role
- Proven track record in dealing with core HR matters - recruitment, disciplinary and grievances, staff development / succession planning, performance reviews etc.
- Strong stakeholder liaison and engagement experience
- Experience in legislation and award interpretation
- Previous experience in a NFP would be highly advantageous
- Current Blue Card or eligibility to obtain
- Community focused NFP
- Strong supportive team environment where everyone is working toward the same goals
- Travel to sites and meet the stakeholders
- Opportunity to be involved in new initiatives and projects
- Work across a diverse range of sectors and services
If you are looking for a career move - where you will be kept busy, challenge and can truly make a difference to culture and productivity - please APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Leanne Lazarus on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.