The primary purpose of this role will be to coordinate, facilitate and manage the End of Month activities, schedule and closing for the agencies across the Cluster. The position provides timely reports to Executives and Managers reflecting critical month end activity analysis against objectives and targets.
- Delivering a high standard of service to stakeholders from across the Cluster
- Working in compliance to regulatory and organisational policies, systems and procedures
- Coordinating Closing Cockpit maintenance, execution and communication across the agencies to ensure that the month end activities are completed within a strict timeframe
- Ensuring data integrity by working closely with the agencies before month end by conducting
- Performing End of Month process for the Agencies according to month end timetable.
- Preparing daily updates to Agencies on the status of their End of Month activities with highlighted potential risks in delays on the End of Month schedule
- Working closely with the finance stakeholders and investigate into issues that will potentially delay End of Month and formulate strategies and recommendation for forward planning
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting, commerce or in a related discipline
- CA/CPA qualified or progressing towards
- Previous NSW Government experience is advantageous
- Strong MS Office skills to include Excel
- Must have SAP knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills