Our client is a leading provider in individualised Allied Health solutions in the Aged Care and Disability space. They offer bespoke services designed to make measurable and meaningful improvements to the lives of their clients across NSW.
Specialising in Mental Health cases across the Central Coast, your caseload will be a varied and diverse. Using your clinical expertise you will support children and adults to participate fully in life in the areas of self-care, environmental modifications, positioning, equipment, and sensory processing.
You will be responsible for conducting home assessments and run a range of education and therapy programs.
Who you are:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with current AHPRA registration:
- Experience supporting children and adults with including equipment prescription, addressing sensory needs and home modifications
- Ability to appropriately respond to the needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Work within a client centric approach while maintaining a positive mindset
- Ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team and connect to peers using technology
- Current NSW drivers licence and ability to travel to clients
Ongoing training is part of the fabric of this organisation to ensure continual development towards your personal goals and specialisation, including structured clinical supervision and a peer review model. There is plenty of room to progress, and even the chance to lead/supervise a team for the more experienced candidate.
This is an agile organisation that offers true flexibility to suit your lifestyle - with full time, part time and casual arrangements available. You can choose to work from one of their many office locations or be based at home offering services via Telehealth.
We are interviewing now for an immediate start so get in touch today. Apply now or call Ariane on 02 8270 9733 for more information.