People2people have partnered with a global professional services organisation that focuses on delivering quality customer service through building strong partnerships and customising their services to suit their client's needs. They are seeking an Accounting and Administration Officer to join their finance team on a permanent basis for 3 days per week.
- End to end processing of 2 payrolls (fortnightly and monthly)
- Reconciliation of payroll and processing staff expenses
- Full function of accounts payable
- Full function of accounts receivable
- Processing weekly payment runs
- Processing banking, including transfers, payments, running daily bank balances of accounts and bank reconciliations
- Assist with month-end processes and other accounting tasks as directed by the Finance Manager
- Undertaking a variety of administration duties including organising stationery, couriers and purchase orders
You will be an experienced accounts all rounder with a strong understanding of accounting principles. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with the end to end function of payroll who would like to progress their career in finance. You will pride yourself on your attention to detail and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage all aspects of accounts payable and receivable functions, from data entry to account reconciliations.
- End to end payroll processing experience
- Skilled and efficient in office administration and support with professional and courteous customer service
- Possess a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Intermediate MS Office skills and experience with MYOB
What's on Offer?
- Join a Global Business with Development Opportunities
- Permanent Part Time Role 3 Days per Week
- Great team environment
- CBD Location