Providing critical instruments and supplies for emergency services and surgery materials, Our client is a leader in their field, what sets them apart is there service levels and eagerness to deliver a fast and efficient solution for life threatening situations.
Promoting within is a standard practice and the direct result of a newly created role to support growth within the business and promotion within.
Reporting to the Lead Service Coordinator, this role is responsible for but not limited to;
- Manage multiple clients and service technicians regarding Technical Services
- Coordinate bookings for service, maintenance and repairs based on status and priorities
- Calculate and generate status updates through salesforce interface system
- General ad hoc admin duties
- Manage Internal database and updating client information and service contractors
- Live and breath a positive and driven persona, engage with internal and overseas colleagues to gain knowledge and understanding around the products sand culture
To be successful in this role you will possess the following qualifications and skills;
- Experience with managing or scheduling a returns or a product delivery
- JDE computer system experience would be advantageous or Salesforce interface system
- Quick learner so you can understand the speciality
- Proactive and able to think "outside the box' for problem solving opportunities
- Proven ability to establish your own priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task
What's in it for you?
This opportunity is temporary with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be progressed into the role long term depending on the business structures. If you would like to have a confidential chat or discuss the further, please contact Mark Green | 02 8270 9766.