This well-established global law firm have over 2000 legal professionals and 3000 support staff in offices operating from all around the world! The firm has doubled in size twice in the last ten years, is one of the fastest growing law firms in the world and has ambitious plans for further growth.
As a Legal Secretary, your role will be supporting the Banking and Finance team. Your main responsibilities with include:
- Assisting with monthly billing
- Diary and email management
- Physical and electronic file management
- Opening new matters
- Client liaison
- General administrative tasks
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Proven experience as a Legal Secretary
- Legal or Business Services Certificate is desirable
- Positive approach to your work
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- The ability to show initiative
This firm offer a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- Social events, including Friday drinks and sporting teams
- Salary continuance insurance
- Tea and Coffee
- Biscuits and Fruit
- 14 weeks paid parental leave
- Continued training and development programs
- Up to $75K package!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page or for a confidential discussion please call Colleen Deere on 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.