This is an amazing global company that doesn't just pay lip service to safety, quality, health and wellness -- they actually care about it! Their vision: One Planet. One Health, is captured in their aim to inspire healthier and more sustainable eating and drinking practices. In short, they're all about bringing health through food to as many people as possible.
What is in it for you?
- Attractive hourly rate up to $23/ hourly
- Temp production operation role- immediate start for around 4 weeks - but this could be extended
- Supportive team - who are happy to assist you
- Full training will be provided
- Busy and varied role for you to up skill
- Preferably you will have come from an FMCG or Medical background to have a strong understanding around health and safety measures
- Due to carrying heavy items around 25kg bags you will need to be physically fit
- You must know how to use an Ipad and be able to pick up systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills are a must!
You will be working shift work on a 2:2:3 pattern (2 days on, 2 days off and then 3 days on etc.) These shifts will be 12 hours each starting 6am - 6pm or 6pm - 6am.
- Accurately weigh food powders and ingredients
- Labeling finished goods
- Follow strict protocols and procedures
- Comply with company's quality systems
- Adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices
If you want to join a team where your role will be busy and varied hit apply on this page or for further information contact Kirsty on 027 223 2736.