This fast growing and highly regarded CBD based law firm are now in need of an exceptional Legal Secretary to join their fast-paced General Liability team. This tightly integrated firm pride themselves on their professionalism, dedication and sociable environment.
Your role will be varied and challenging and will see you support a highly motivated and successful team of legal professionals and work with high-profile clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with clients at all levels
- Diary and email management
- Managing deadlines
- Drafting all documents and correspondence
- File and document management
- Expenses, timesheet and monthly billing
- Co-ordinating meetings, lunches and client events
- Travel arrangements
To be considered for this role you must:
- Possess previous legal experience within Insurance or Litigation
- Have billing experience
- Have Intermediate MS Word skills, and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Have confidence in dealing with people at all levels and maintain strong working relationships
- Be professionally presented and spoken
- Be highly motivated and personable
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. For more information please call Krystal Spittal on 03 9098 7429.