You will be responsible for the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within the warehouse and ensuring effective turnaround and output daily, as well as meeting internal and external customer demands.
In this hands-on role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the receipt, storage and dispatch functions within the warehouse
- Ensuring effective turnaround and output on a daily basis
- Receiving and verifying the accuracy of orders as they arrive
- Ensuring goods are dispatched in order of priority
- Participating in stock take and cycle counts as required
- Establishing strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Excellent training provided
- Team building events cross-skilling and internal promotions.
- Opportunities to develop a broad skill set that will help you discover and pursue your true career path.
- Competitive salary of $25/ hourly
- Join a company that makes a difference!
- <[endif]-->A congratulations gift when you start in your new role!
No previous warehouse/distribution experience necessary, all training will be provided. To be successful you will need to:
- Be a driven, high achieving individual with the ability to work autonomously with a high level of accuracy
- Be able to work effectively within a team environment
- Work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have solid computer skills, a strong knowledge of safe work practices and superior communication skills
If you have the confidence to work with one of the world's best employers call Kirsty Henegan on +64 9 869 6255 to find out more or include a cover letter with your application describing what you can bring to the team.