This is an award-winning specialist law firm with an enviable national and international client base. With offices globally, they pride themselves on their open, friendly and social culture. The Melbourne office is centrally located, easily accessible by public transport.
This is a temporary Legal Assistant role supporting a Partner and their team in defendant insurance. Your main duties will include:
- Diary and Email management
- Dictaphone Typing
- Drafting and Amending of legal documents
- Filling, archiving, photocopying, scanning and printing
- All other administrative duties as required
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the following:
- Previous Legal Secretary/Legal Assistant experience
- Professional communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fast and accurate typing speed
If you meet the criteria above and would like the opportunity to join a well-acclaimed, leading law firm, where you will be recognised for your efforts, this is your chance. Don't hesitate - apply today!
Apply online now or call Mary Savova at people2people on 03 9098 7427.