With offices across the globe, this leading law firm is highly successful and focused on providing their clients with stand-out service. Located in prestigious offices with spectacular views and first-class facilities, this firm fosters an environment that rewards its employees for their hard work and promotes a healthy work/life balance. There are regular social events and various opportunities to assist staff in reaching their career goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for a Junior Administrative Assistant to join this global law firm. Supporting the Legal Assistants in the team you will be responsible for:
- Opening and closing files;
- Assisting in preparing the bills;
- Assist with drafting documents;
- Managing correspondence;
- Arranging appointments; and
- Photocopying, scanning and archiving.
We are looking for a Junior-Level Administrative professional to join this prestigious international law firm.
To be considered you must have:
- A minimum of 6 months of administrative experience preferably in professional services;
- Positive and professional attitude and presentation;
- High attention to detail;
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills; and
- Availability for full-time work (5 days per week).
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
An opportunity to kick start your legal support career within one of the worlds leading law firms. This junior-level role is supporting Legal Assistants within the team and you will be assisting with high volume administrative tasks. You will, therefore, be able to build your experience upon their systems and processes and have the chance to assist in overflow secretarial work.
This is a learning role where you are likely to be considered for a Legal Assistant further down the track.
Salary package of up to $55,000 package on offer, plus exceptional benefits.
If you think you are suitable and this role is for you, click apply today. For more information please call Krystal Spittal at people2people on 03 9098 7429.