An opportunity for a Social Media Manager responsible for fostering one of Australia's best social communities by developing and executing conversation worthy ideas and campaigns. This role is a key lead within the Social Media team, supporting the Corporate Brand Marketing and Consumer Electronics (CE) divisions. This position will collaborate with other communication leads to set the Social Media agenda and strategy for the company while supporting and mentoring to junior team members.
- Development and execution of company's overarching social media strategy to deliver business results
- Providing strategic counsel regarding paid media tactics, audience targeting and re-targeting strategies
- Leading the development and execution of organic content calendar
- Contribute to and develop social media briefs as well as support the engagement and management of agency partners
- Report on and analyse data from social channels to determine business impact and to enable ongoing optimisation including targeting and media buying
- Bachelor degree preferred or equivalent practical experience
- Social media experience preferably in a technology related industry
- Experience in developing and implementing strategic social media campaigns
- A deep understanding of social media metrics, trends and social products
- Knowledge of digital marketing including SEM, Programmatic and CRM and its integration with social
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!