This longstanding not for profit organisation employs thousands of people nationally and pride themselves on being an 'Employer of Choice'. As one of the largest national health and aged care providers they provide a broad range of services to Australia's aged care population.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Talent Acquisition Advisor, this 6 month contract opportunity will see you assisting the broader organisation with end to end recruitment practices from ad response, to screening, booking interviews, reference / police checks and all supporting administration for applications.
- Previous recruitment experience gained within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Strong communication (both verbal and written) / interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Computer literate - MS Office
- 6 month opportunity with capacity to extend
- Supportive team culture
- Busy, fast paced environment
- Highly reputable NFP
- Daily rate parking available and close to public transport
If you are available immediately and have the skills, experience and drive to take on this exciting challenge - please APPLY now. Should you have any further questions in relation to this opportunity, please call Melanie Hammond on (07) 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.