This leading law firm is ranked as one of the top 10 firms in Australia. This firm genuinely values its team members, supporting them to reach their full potential. Based in brand new, modern offices with views overlooking the Swan River.
This is a 12-month contract with the potential to go permanent. In this Legal Assistant role, you will be working closely with a high-performing team of fee earners in their Corporate/Commercial Department.
- Interaction with clients
- Processing billing
- Dictaphone typing
- Preparing correspondence
- Managing diaries and booking travel
- Making amendments and editing documents
To be successful for this role, you should have:
- Experience working as a Legal Assistant
- Corporate law experience
- Experience providing support to multiple fee earners at a time
- Proven ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Billing experience
What's in it for you?
Working alongside a friendly and supportive team, this firm offers many benefits including:
- Regular social events and morning teas
- Friday night drinks
- Modern offices
- Lots of charity involvement
Does this sound like you? Don't hesitate - apply online or call Kim Padmore at people2people on 6160 6201.