Responsibilities and duties:
Reporting directly to the State Sales Manager, you will have the opportunity to oversee 7 sales members to further coach, develop and train them to exceed KPI's around strategic pillars. You will be a highly motivated individual who can balance the core requirements of people management while also understanding how to influence results via engagement across diverse sales channels and departments.
Your key duties will include;
- Train and mentor sales team members
- 1:1's and monthly performance reporting
- Identify sales and business improvements and present alternative methods
- 3 days per week on-field developing and coach staff
- Manage key client relationships and identify potential business opportunities
Skills and experience:
- Experience within the FMCG industry
- Demonstrated experience managing a sales team
- Ability to build and maintain key client relationships
- Work laptop, iPad, and iPhone
- Car allowance
- Work for a company that isn't just a job, but a career alongside a great team with passionate people
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW or call Sarah on 9098 7428.