Join this leading financial institution working within their Contact Centre. The role is a 6-month temporary assignment, you will be responsible for delivering excellent customer service to the members and maintain to build client relationships.
- Respond to member queries via phone, email and live chat
- Identify and positively resolve member enquiries, focusing on First Call Resolution
- Maintain a high level of product and procedural knowledge to ensure accuracy of information to members
- Work collaboratively within the business to resolve customer queries with a solutions focused outcome
- Perform administrative tasks as and when required
Your Skills and Expertise
- A people person who communicates well, especially over the phone
- Superior attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Strong digital skills are necessary
- Background in financial services is desirable but not essential
If you have customer service experience or from a banking / retail background and passionate about providing exceptional customer service support, please call Brooke McKay for a confidential discussion on 02 8270 9780.