A leading global company is seeking for a Business Development and Content Acquisitions Manager to join their newly created division. You will be responsible for acquiring licensing content from major studios and networks for digital streaming.
- Evaluating, curating and identifying secure content for digital streaming services
- Negotiating licensing and distribution deals with linear broadcast network, content studios and content licensors
- Leading the negotiation process and interface directly with legal team in the contract drafting and review process
- Managing and evaluating content through performance tracking, industry knowledge and insights
- Developing a deep understanding of content markets through laser focus on acquiring knowledge of the competitive landscape and market environment
- Communicating market trends and industry shifts, including implications and recommendations to internal and external partners
- Previous experience in content acquisition at a major distributor or content distribution for a media company in Australia with a track record of personally closing high-value deals
- Based in Australia (Sydney) but has the ability to travel frequently to US, Korea and the EU
- Fluency in English and demonstrate mastery of verbal and written communication skills including the ability to cultivate internal and external relationships
- Broad understanding of the digital video advertising ecosystem, local advertising trends, ads economics, and changing ads business models
- Ability to work independently, mold a growing industry and pivot quickly upon changing trends
- Can manage and process detailed information while keeping perspective on the bigger picture
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!