An opportunity for a Business Operations Assistant responsible for administering monthly sales planning preparation for the team. You will also assist the business operations in general to ensure efficient business report management and overall support on a daily basis.
- Preparing the template and simulate current month sales progress and forecast for the remaining period of the month
- Simulating future monthly sales forecast for review by senior management
- Assisting in preparation as well as system (SAP) input of current month sales achievement
- Sharing the final sales planning results/target to broader team
- Generating the regular Sales Report and other historical trend reports
- Liaising with marketing team to maintain end to end CORES process in timely manner
- Updating the team with monthly status of all the promotion results for the month versus planning on weekly basis
- Bachelors Degree or Diploma in relevant field preferred
- Experience in business operations, management support and/or finance position preferable
- Proficient with Microsoft Office - Advance in Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!