The Business Development Manager will be responsible for managing and growing the the company's ecosystem across Australia. Your role is effectively to achieve the overall objective of increasing both revenue (sell-in) and product penetration of assigned IT Partners (Distributors) and their respective Resellers and System Integrators. This role, suits a sales savvy professional, who understands how to achieve maximum sales outcomes through sound structural engagement and influence.
- Achieving monthly individual (sell-in) targets
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of business opportunities to achieve Management Plan
- Accurately forecast (individual and industry) vertical business opportunities
- Track the current performance against agreed target and determine ways to increase sales
- Determine and articulate the structured engagement approach to be used with each assigned IT Partner on the prioritised list including forecasting, QBR's and executive engagement
- Act as single owner across all aspects of the partnership including maintaining a solid understanding of the partner's current status
- Degree would be preferred, alongside considerable relevant experience
- Track record selling to the IT Partners / Distributors / Resellers / System Integrators
- Proven ability to close complex transactions
- Ability to build and execute on account plans
- Strong collaboration skills
- Outstanding communication/presentation skills
If this sounds like the role for you, don't miss out! Click APPLY now!