ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work closely with the senior property manager to manage the portfolio to achieve the best outcomes
- A small portfolio of loyal owners and tenants who the Team all know by first name!
- A full-service agency with lots of training provided - this is an ideal role for someone who is wanting to continue to grow their career
- Ensuring you go above and beyond for your owners, tenants, and contractors
- This is a company that really has a passion for providing top customer service
SKILL & EXPERIENCE
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience working as either a receptionist or assistant property manager in a real estate agency
- Current Property Management Registration and CPD Points
- Sales Registration will be highly regarded
- Professional presentation and high-level communication skills
- Exceptional people skills and the drive to ensure your clients receive the best experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional work ethic to go the extra mile to achieve outstanding results
- Computer proficient, PropertyMe/ Tree experience or REST essential
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Flexibility!!! This office is cloud-based! So lots of flexibility to work at HOME, in your CAR or at the BEACH! You don't have to come into the office EVERYDAY!!
- Provided with the use of a gorgeous company car - and we mean gorgeous!!
- Team lunches, drinks and a supportive family-friendly environment
- Lots of support within the organisation to make sure premium service is being given
DON'T DELAY...! Please call Tanya Dryka on 6160 6206 or simply hit APPLY NOW! All applications are strictly confidential.