Based north of the river, this not for profit employ more than 1000 staff and specialise in care. They have experienced lots of changes and are now seeking an experienced HR professional to join their busy team.
You will be part of a team of 6 HR professionals where your role will see you focusing on Employee and Industrial Relations. This is an opportunity to work closely with the HR Manager, acting as the 2IC.
The role will involve research and preparation for negotiations, working closely with line managers and streamlining processes.
The role is initially a 12-month contract with the opportunity for extension and career progression.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Experience working as a HR professional
- Thorough understanding of awards and interpretations
- A background working in ER/IR
- Proven ability to adapt in times of change and work in a fast paced environment
What's in it for you?
- Attractive salary packaging as part of working with a not for profit
- Be part of an organisation that are making a real change
- Onsite parking
- Opportunity for career progression
Does this sound like you? Contact me today on 08 6160 6201.