This global and instantly recognisable manufacturing brand, is known for its premium products, pioneering innovation, and exceptional customer service. Based out of their Sydney Head Office, you will be joining a tight-knit team of four focusing on go-to-market campaign strategy and execution.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead all local marketing campaigns
- Manage digital and social media activities through agencies and suppliers
- Event and activation coordination
- Conduct post-campaign analysis and competitor research
- Localise global content and distribute to sales teams when needed
Skills & Experience
- Previous B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Relevant qualifications in marketing and/or communications (or similar)
- Demonstrable campaign and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills internal and external including agencies, suppliers, and global marketing teams
- Driven work ethic and the ability to work autonomously and well under pressure
This is a great opportunity to work with a global organisation. Grow your career by working autonomously, whilst also receiving mentorship by an experienced Manager. The team is friendly, diverse, and hard-working (which is rewarded through an annual performance-based bonus).
Please APPLY TODAY through the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 8270 9750 quoting the job title.