This Global Firm is well renowned within the legal industry with offices all around the world. This firm prides themselves on providing innovative solutions to their clients and have a strong focus on banking and finance, engineering, mining, food and agribusiness, technology and innovation, transport and healthcare.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Legal Secretary to join this award winning law firm, providing support to a Partner and the wider Corporate Team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Diary and email management
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Manage a high volume of incoming calls and enquiries
- High involvement with client liaison
- Dictaphone typing
- Assisting with billing and expense reconciliation
You will be an energetic, driven and a hard worker who is committed to always striving for the best. Requirements of this role:
- Experience within a similar role in a law firm or professional services
- Competent MS Suite skills
- High attention to detail
- Fantastic communication skills
This firm offer a fantastic range of benefits, including:
- Monthly staff drinks / morning teas
- Sporting teams / events
- Fruit supplied daily
- Trivia nights
- Social club
- Up to $60K package!
Don't miss out on your chance to step into your next career move. Apply through the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively contact Colleen Deere 02 8270 9794 or Hannah Neilson on 02 8270 9770.