As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be responsible for the provision and support for the client's operational marketing requirements. You will be an integral part in the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to promotion.
- Contribute to the business's marketing plans by assisting with the developing and executing of any marketing and brand strategies that are aligned with the company objectives and vision
- Develop and coordinate the activation of marketing campaigns and promotions across multiple platforms including: mobile, social media, email, in-store, and events
- Plan, implement, control and review brand performance events/activities, product launches, promotions etc.
- Oversee and project manage the publication of all marketing collateral
- Previous experience as a Marketing Coordinator managing multiple stores
- Tertiary qualifications in a Marketing stream or Business related discipline
- Understanding of graphic design with experience in Adobe Creative Suite
What you will receive:
- Fast-growing company with the opportunity to progress
- Great office environment - No idea is too big or too small
- Excellent HQ being a 5 minute walk from the beach
If this sounds like you, apply now or call Sarah Roberts on (03) 9098 7428
*Must have full Australian working right