Our client is a well-established Australian owned business specialising in the wholesale and distribution of a diverse and niche product range, predominantly in the hardware sector. The majority of their products are sourced from high-end European suppliers and a small range sourced from several Asian countries. The business has long-standing relationships with their customers and have been operating for over 60 years.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your primary focus will be to work collaboratively in a small team to ensure that the business' warehousing and distribution is operating efficiently. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Receiving stock, unpacking pallets and allocating inventory to the correct location
- Picking and packing orders for customers
- Scheduling deliveries to customers
- Stocktaking and cycle counts
- Operating forklift (if licenced)
- Ad-hoc duties assisting the broader team
- General cleaning and upkeep up the warehouse
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive, motivated and willing to go above and beyond when required
- Inbound and outbound warehousing experience
- Forklift licence and experience desirable
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established, growing business and truly add value to their overall operations. If you believe you have the right skills and experience, please APPLY NOW!