What is in it for you?
- 20 hours a week for around 6- 9 weeks - starting immediately!
- Flexible working hours as agreed
- You can work from home, but must be contactable by the company
- Competitive salary $25 - $30/ hourly
As the incoming procurement assistant, you will be assisting with the remaining procurement and general project tasks for the office and distribution centre including; lockers, line markings, safety signs and office & canteen furniture.
- Calling up preferred and new suppliers for the procurement
- Getting quotes for all the procurement & negotiating with the suppliers
- Working closely with the architects and other team members.
- Experience in procuring items like those listed above
- Have a strong understanding of New Zealand companies and suppliers
- Previous experience negotiating on the procuring items
- Be able to show initiative in progressing the procurement of items
If you have experience in procurement and would like to work for a reputable company that will work around your lifestyle then hit apply on this page or contact Kirsty on 09 869 6255.