This Sydney-based aged care organisation has several boutique, high-end residences. They focus on excellence and quality of care, accommodation, and services to their residents. Based in their North Shore location, you will be working closely with senior management to be that friendly and professional first point of contact for residents, their family, and staff.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, your day to day responsibilities include:
- Manage the bookings and visits for potential residents
- Prepare admission contracts
- Manage receptionists and assist with wider staff rostering
- Monitor facilities and equipment and report when repairs are needed
- Ensure contractor and staff police checks and visas are current and valid
- Follow relevant policies and procedures to ensure quality and infection control measures are met
- Process invoices and manage petty cash
Skills & Experience
- Previous administration experience within an aged care environment
- Cleared Police Check
- Hold a high level of service delivery and client-focused approach to work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high degree of empathy and resilience
- Professional presentation style
- Proven ability to properties conflicting tasks and deadlines
Work in an award-winning residence amongst hard-working colleagues. Based on the North Shore, this role is Monday-Friday, 9AM - 5PM.
Please APPLY TODAY following the appropriate link. For any questions, please call Sally Horwood on 02 8270 9750, quoting the job title.